Can I Change My Travel Dates Due to the Coronavirus?
If you are an insured traveler whose trip has been impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- You are allowed to change the travel dates on your plan
- The travel dates can be for a new or rescheduled trip
- You must no longer be taking the impacted trip due to the virus
- You must request a plan voucher for the new or rescheduled trip to be used for future use
- The future or rescheduled departure date must be within 2 years of your original departure date.
If you do not know your future travel dates yet, you may also request a plan voucher. To request a plan voucher on our website, please fill out this form.
For the most up-to-date coverage information surrounding the Coronavirus, please view our statement on the InsuraGuest homepage.